Benefits that fit
Why work for Dock & Bay?
…because we’re amazing, obviously. But we also offer brilliant benefits to make the deal even sweeter.
PERKS OF THE JOB...
- £150 to spend on D&B products 🌞
- Yearly training budget of £1,500 💪
- 25 days holiday, NOT including bank holidays 📅
- Juno Wellbeing Membership 🌱 (earn points, spend them on fun stuff like plants & gym classes)
- Flexible working 🤸
- Regular team socials 🎉
- £150 towards work from home setup 🏠
- Private health insurance with Aviva 👨⚕️
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Tech scheme 💻
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave 👶
- Extra day of annual leave every year up until 5 years in the business 😎
The story goes that Andy (Head Poncho) and Ben (Towel Wizard of Oz), shared the same struggle of standard towels being too chunky for their backpacks while travelling (poor guys). Following some intense brainstorming - drunkenly pulling down a big red curtain and sticking pieces of white paper to it to create our now-iconic stripes - D&B’s quick dry, compact wonders were born.
Six years and over 100 products later, here we are, and here YOU are, reading about us. Weird how the world works, isn’t it?
THE BEST BITS
We’ve visited the Dragons' Den, experienced exciting investments, continued to innovate and now we have a talented team of over 30 people taking the brand to the next level, including big steps in giving back to the planet.
We won’t stop until everything is covered in stripes…